Friday, March 11, 2011

Prince Hamsap Lone Guerilla's BR 10/3/11

Reached Hilltop at 9PM+, todey's bankroll = 2K bugs

Manuboy once said dat since I alwiz achieved ma winning inside IR, why not dun waste time outside, terus go ambush Tiger inside IR. And so todey decided to try out his suggestion, straightaway take da escalator up and into IR I went...

Tis is gonna bee one of ma most detailed BR ever, since it's still fairly fresh in ma memory... rolleyes.gif

Headed for ma fav section where it's relatively deserted, 1st (and only) buy-in, 500 bugs.

It was da beginning of a new shoe, XBB P, all da aunties unkers were betting for P to streak. But I felt otherwise and bet solo on B, win. I see sum bo song faces, no fucuk them, ayam here to win mani not make frens. So it's now XBB P B. Beginning of a new shoe wor, of cos bet for da trend to continue lor...and so I bet chop/ding dong. Those aunties unkers still wanna bet for a streak, everyone united bet B except mee...sink ship. An auntie dulan d she left da table, her face macam I just raped her dotters. whistling.gif

The choppy trend continues for a while, and I was up +300 in no time (got 2 hands I slowed down a bit, tumpang 50 bugs on ppl and got 1 hand I raised ma wager to 150 bugs and kanna makan). Then got something like tis - P B P BB. Overall it's still a choppy trend to mee, da BB is just like a 'smokescreen' to fool joo into thinking dat a dragon is about to appear, and so most bet B while I ph34r.gif ...sink ship again. rclxms.gif

Then da trend starts to elude mee, I left dat table +450 after losing 2 bets in a row.

Since it's SO smooth like Carlos Santana's guitar soloing tonite, go for a pitstop 1st. 

Found another table with a choppy/ding dong trend, lenglui dragon girl dealer sum mo lust.gif , 来吧... brows.gif

*Fastforward*

Best: +1.1K

Actualy felt wana fight on de, c ken climb sum mo or not, quit oni when drop bark to ma '3rd level' target of +750. Then felt wana go home earlier lar, next bet 100 - lost and bark to +1K, tot enuff lar, kolos wit a round figure. 

Pre-cashout drill (dayum ma hp sot q jor, da pictar got distorted  )

user posted image
Victory~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment