Friday, March 4, 2011

miseralim roller coaster battle report ^^

Battle Report 04/03/11

Even its thursday, got the feeling to go get some "fresh" air today... Got there about 7pm, took out 3k like i always did, play highlimit bacarrat, i'm not sure why but i always lose my first 3k, 4 rounds of face down bacarrat and my 3k finished... I can't help myself when i'm down by 1.5k, i'll probably just go all in. So... I go get my second chance!!! Withdraw 20k, wander around the smoking area face up bacarrat, saw this dragon which would be the 8th round if win, so of course no hesitation, 5k banker... Dragon kena slay, sien... move to the next table, saw the trend ding dong, put down another 5k, win, from there on, its just smooth ride... Funny thing about today is that most table has at least 1 dragon, and the smallest dragon is about 5 round which is more than enough for me to tapao and leave.

So today's winnings...


First 2 stack is capital, wallet got another 4k, so 3 stack is profit.

by DX007 =D

No comments:

Post a Comment